This is a hybrid course. Students must purchase a BLS for Healthcare Providers online code at: www.onlineaha.org After completing the online course, please bring your certificate to class with you.
This course covers Adult, Child and Infant CPR for the Healthcare Provider.
- CPR for Adults, Children & Infants
- AED Operation
- How to respond to choking emergencies.
- Use of barrier devices such as pocket masks and bag-mask devices.
- Advanced airway management while performing CPR.
Course completion includes passing the online portion of this course, taking a written exam and skills examination, and performing a skills evaluation with a certified instructor. After successful course completion, students will receive a 2 year certification
This course is recommended for doctors, nurses, nursing students, and healthcare workers.
Course format: This is a blended course (online and inclass).
**Online/Blended courses receive the same certification card as exclusive in class
- Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:30 PMHigh Quality CPR-Silver Spring Office
- Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 1:00 PMHigh Quality CPR-Silver Spring Office
- Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 1:30 PMHigh Quality CPR-Silver Spring Office
- Sunday, April 22, 2018 at 1:00 PMHigh Quality CPR-Silver Spring Office
- Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 1:00 PMHigh Quality CPR-Silver Spring Office